Thursday 21 May 2009

Legal Statement

Lord Mayor’s Blog 0
"As Lord Mayor of Birmingham, I cannot take part in any party political matters or make any statements in support for (or against) any party political issue during my term of Office.
Accordingly, any expressions of political opinion on my personal blog prior to me being elected as the Lord Mayor of Birmingham remain my previous comments and should not, in any way, be attributed to me as the comments of the Lord Mayor of Birmingham.
I also propose to continue the use of my personal blog to highlight aspects of my civic role for the City of Birmingham. Clearly, once the Lord Mayor's official blog is up and running on the City Council's website, I will maintain that, and not this personal blog.
I will, however, signpost on this personal blog the Lord Mayor's official blog, with an appropriate hyperlink, as and when it is operational so that you can quickly find it."
______________________________________________________

No comments: